Honey Chilli Cauliflower is a delicious combination of the flavors and aromas of honey and chilli to the wonderful flavor of cauliflower. In order to prepare this dish the cauliflower florets have to be cleaned and washed thoroughly prior to draining the water and wiping every piece of floret with a lot of.
Take the corn flour mixture that is sprinkled with salt and rub the cauliflower florets with it and then half fry them until they turn the golden brown hue. It is recommended to cook them until cauliflower florets are cooked by decreasing the temperature. Remove them from the pan onto an absorbent piece of sheets of.
To prepare the masalas, cook the spring onions/shallots in hot oil until pink, then add grated ginger and sautéing for 1 minute. The capsicum cubes will be added the next step and will be cooked for 3-4 minutes. Mix honey in for a minute before adding chilli sauce, lemon juice as well as water and corn flour. It will mix until sauce is boiling and it thickens. Add the cauliflower pieces that have been deep-fried and stir them around for three to 3 minutes.
Honey chilli cauliflower a well-known recipe from the Indo-Chinese cuisine, dipped in sauces and then deep-fried covered in batter. It’s a wonderful dish for any occasion, and is ready in a matter of minutes. Honey and sesame seeds on top are the most appealing component of this dish that is why it is perfect to serve. It can be prepared dry or cooked using corn flour and slurry it.
Let’s get started:
Cauliflower florets: 2-3 cups, or one small head
Ingredients to Prepare Florets Batter:
- 2 tbsp Maida/Plain/Maida flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 cup of water
To Prepare Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 Spring onion
- Mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons Maida and 2 tablespoons of corn flour, a pinch of salt, and 1/4 cup of water. Mix everything together to create an even batter.
- In the bowl, add the clean dry cauliflower florets. Mix it once more to ensure that the that the cauliflower is well coated with the batter.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the florets in medium flame until there is a an golden-brown coating over the florets.
- When they have changed hue, shut off the flame and pull off all the florets using a kitchen towel , to get away all the access oil from the florets.
For the Sauce:
- Firstly, heat 2 tbsp cooking oils in an oven. Add 1 teaspoon chopped ginger and garlic. Cook it until it is well-seasoned.
- Add 2 tsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder along with some salt, 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon spice powder for black pepper, one teaspoon vinegar, and two spring onion greens chopped into the pan.
- The ingredients are ready. Incorporate cauliflower florets into the pan and mix well enough to cover the florets well with the sauces.
- The final stage is sprinkle two tablespoons sesame seeds as well as 2 tbsp honey over everything in the pan to create amazing honey and chili.
- Place it on a plate and serve it hot to your family members as an appetizer or as a snack for dinner.
Garnish with spring onion leaves or minced garlic pieces that are shallow-fried. Enjoy!
Have a delicious and easy dinner snack and then share your stories by sharing your experiences with cauliflowercurry.com.