Kadai Broccoli Masala Recipe – Broccoli Cooked With Indian Spices
It is easy to prepare yet delicious in taste. Kadai Broccoli Masala is an easy recipe to prepare North Indian Gravy Recipe that can be served with Tawa Paratha or Boondi Raita to make an all-inclusive meal.
Delicious food that will make you want to eat Kadai Broccoli Masala recipe is a delicious gravy made with freshly ground kadai masala and the deliciousness of Broccoli. A fresh approach to Broccoli is a fantastic recipe to add to North Indian classic, Kadai gravy. The recipe is straightforward and can be prepared in a shorter time, so you can prepare it to eat for lunch each day.
Have you heard: Broccoli is an plant that is brimming with essential nutrients. It also has high levels of fiber, and contains an abundance of vitamin C, as and vitamin A copper and vitamin K B-complex vitamin, zinc and Phosphorus.
The recipe below for broccoli is very easy to prepare , and it can be incorporated into your diet during the week or add it to your lunchbox.
Broccoli reacts to different cooking methods. The best way to cook broccoli that doesn’t degrade its the nutritional value of broccoli is to steam it. According to some research studies steaming broccoli may boost antioxidants and other mineral compounds.
Food served Kadai-broccoli Masala alongside Tawa Paratha, and Boondi Raita to enjoy a nighttime meal in the weektime with your family and friends.
Cuisine: North Indian Recipes
Course: Main Course
- 500 grams Broccoli , chopped into small florets
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , diced
- 1 roughly chopped Onion
- 2 Tomatoes (pureed)
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon 1 tablespoon Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam powder masala
- 1 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
- 1/4 Water
- Salt To taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds (Saunf)
How do you make Kadai Broccoli Masala Recipe – Broccoli is cooked using Indian spices
- To begin the process of making Kadai Broccoli Masala Recipe, we’ll start in the kitchen , making Broccoli.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan at moderate heat, heat one teaspoon of oil. After that, add broccoli florets. Finally, add 5 tablespoons liquid.
- Add salt, and mix thoroughly. Cover and cook until al al dente. (70 70 percent done) Do not over cook.
- The broccoli florets must be cooked, but they must remain crisp. Keep aside. Don’t flush the water even if the water is still.
- In a separate pan mix the ingredients an kadai masala powder, which includes coriander seeds, cumin seeds, as well as Fennel seeds as well as some other seeds. kasuri methi. Then, roast the kasuri methi for about 5 mins over moderate heat until the aroma starts to increase.
- Remove the heat from the stove and add the methi kasuri and mix it around and let it cool completely. Put it in the mixer jar and grind until an even powder in the mixer mill, and then store the remainder in a separate container.
- The rest of the oil needs to be added to a pan with a heavy bottom at a medium-low temperature. When the oil has heated then add the onions, ginger and garlic. Then cook until the vegetables become translucent and soft. This process may take around 3-4 minutes.
- After the onions and ginger garlic have been cooked and capsicum is added, add salt add the capicum and simmer until it softens , about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and Bai Elaichi. Mix thoroughly.
- Cook for three to four minutes, or till the tomato becomes thick. At this point, you can include your kadai masala and garam masala along with red chilli powder and mix everything well. Stir in the
- Once it’s boiling, put in the broccoli pieces. give the mix one quick stir. Cover the pot, and cook for about 3 minutes before shutting off the heat. Make sure you check the salt and spices, and adjust them to your taste.
- Create Kadai Broccoli Masala Recipe with Tawa Paratha and Boondi Raita to enjoy a nighttime meal on a weeknight with your family and friends.